Online Event Calendar
- This event has passed.
Online Workshop: How to Build A Tech Startup: From Concept to International Markets
June 26 @ 1:00 am - 3:00 am SMT
About this Event
Have you considered launching a tech company?
Are you a founder of a tech company looking to grow?
Do you wish to make your tech startup journey successful?
Would you like to bring your product to international markets?
Join our 2-hour online workshop and get interactive step-by-step guidance on how to build your tech startup from concept to international markets.
Real talk with practical in-depth insights based on startups case studies!
6.00 pm – 7.00 pm – How to build a Tech startup Workshop
7.00 pm – 7.15 pm – Startup pitch example session + Real-time feedback
7.15 pm – 8.00 pm – How to build a Tech startup Workshop
Startup Idea & Team Building
- Where to find a great startup idea in 2020: startup idea validation, value proposition
- Team building: how to find a co-founder and validate your teamwork
- Technologies for a tech startup & Product development: MVP Development
- Unique Selling Point & Product Market Fit
- Business model: how to generate revenue from day 1
- Finances of your startup: bootstrapping or finding investment, how to survive when you have no sales yet
Marketing & Sales
- Marketing strategy for a tech startup
- Sales for a tech startup, why founders should be able to sell their product
- Common failures of tech startups and solutions: real case studies
Growth & Expansion
- Growth and expansion: when and how to expand globally and locally? How to reach international markets from your desk?
- Teamwork productivity (Gamification, Tools, KPIs): saving thousands of hours and £
- Behind the scenes of a startup life: what you should know before starting this journey
Startup Pitch & Investment
- Investment for a tech startup: where to find a right investor, what is ‘smart money’
- Startup pitch: how to be outstanding and win startup competition?
Slava Baranovskiy (SlavaBaranovskiy.com)
Serial entrepreneur, tech startup founder, Entrepreneur in Residence of Brunel Business School and founder of Eligent Club with a strong business and tech background.
He is the founder of Eligent Club and Accelerator, Entrepreneur/Executive in Residence at Brunel Business School, Mentor at Hult Founders Lab and Input Program, guest speaker/mentor at Westminster Business School, Birkbeck University, Cass Business School, University College London, Global Entrepreneurship Week London 2017-2018, Startup Leadership Program London, Russian Business Week 2018, Creative Enterprise Centre, Women Who Inspire, WBC, The Budding Entrepreneur Club, Kiuas Bootcamp Helsinki and others.